This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AllNaturalPork #CollectiveBias
These Sweet & Savory Rosemary Mustard Pork Chops are perfect for a quick dinner – they take less than 30 minutes to create!
Happy Thursday everyone! I hope your week is going well. It seems like every week just flies by faster and faster now-a-days. Wasn’t it just Christmas? How is it nearly May!? Isn’t it funny how time seems to move faster when you are an adult versus a kid? It’s not fair.
Dinners have been more rushed lately. Noah’s spring soccer had a late start due to weather and so the season was extended two weeks – and this week it’s overlapping with the start of his T-Ball season and Emma’s softball season… and Anika will still be playing spring club soccer until June, so naturally I have been either using a slow cooker or making fairly fast meals.
Even though we don’t have a lot of time for dinner, I still try to make sure we sit down together as a family most nights of the week. Tonight Noah has a soccer game at 5 and Anika has practice until 6:45, but I’ve already got dinner planned out for tonight, and it only takes about 30 minutes to make.
While shopping at my local Walmart a couple of days ago I picked up some packages of Smithfield All Natural Pork. Right now you can also earn $.75 when you purchase (1) Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork (while supplies last) – so I couldn’t pass up a good deal!
I love grilling pork chops and making different sauces or glazes to go with them, and have made this sweet and savory mustard glaze a couple of times in the past. We have a fresh rosemary plant so I decided to add rosemary to the glaze last time I made it and it turned out delicious!
To make the Sweet and Savory Rosemary Mustard Pork Chops:
What you need:
- 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of coarse-grained mustard
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 lbs of Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops
- 3 tablespoons of honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place the brown sugar, coarse-grained mustard, honey mustard, honey, and butter into a small saucepan. Heat on high stirring with a whisk. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat. Add the chopped rosemary to the mixture.
- Pan fry or grill the Smithfield® pork chops until cooked thoroughly.
- Baste the Rosemary Mustard sauce on the pork chops.
- Serve immediately.
What are some of your quick go-to recipes? Comment below or share them with me on Facebook – I always love trying new recipes!
To learn more about how Smithfield® provides quality pork, visit this site. You can also enter below to win a $100 Walmart gift card!