Christmas is coming quickly.
It seems to sneak up quicker and quicker every year and I’m not sure exactly why. I love the holidays, but ever since I had Noah and we grew from two children to three, we get SO busy living day to day with work, school, basketball games, Christmas programs, and other activities that holidays creep up on me and before I know it I’m left feeling bummed that we didn’t have more time to stop and slow down.
Cottonelle is having a contest and is asking people what would you like 25% more of this holiday season?
My answer came quickly.
I’ve love for 25% more time.
If I had 25% more time this holiday season I’d say that would roughly give me one more week, and if I had one more week at home with my family and no schedules or deadlines, here’s some of the things we would do:
- Take an entire day to make Christmas crafts – paper snowflakes, ornaments, popcorn garland, gingerbread houses, and whatever other ideas we could come up with.
- Bake a day away! – we’d spend all day creating holiday cookies to share with family and friends.
- Snow day – we’d drive to Mt. Hood and let the kids play in the snow, and stay the night at the lodge.
- Christmas movie marathons – Pj’s all day, popcorn and pizza. Lounging all day and getting into the Christmas spirit.
- Have our Holiday Family and Friends party. We have had one almost every year, but this year its just not feasible, one reason is having the time to plan and prepare for it.
I know magically creating more time this year isn’t possible, but there are some things that can help me utilize the time I have more efficiently. Cottonelle believes that more is better, and they have 25% more sheets per roll, so you don’t have to worry about changing the rolls so quickly. Cottonelle also wants to help you a little more this holiday season – and they are giving away $100 American Express gift cards when you enter and follow along with their conversation #moreisbetter on Twitter.
So, the question is, if you had 25% more of something this holiday season, what would you want? Share online HERE for a chance to win!