I have received information and materials from JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER, Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division, LLC. The opinions stated are my own. This is a sponsored post about back to school. #PositivelyPrepared #BacktoSchool #CollectiveBias
I just can’t believe that school is once again just around the corner. This week we have the fair and animal auction, I’m a bridesmaid in a wedding, and then next week is Anika’s 13th birthday! After all of those crazy events are behind us we’ll start preparing to get back into our nightly school-time routines.
Every summer I, like most people, try to spend as many hours with the family as humanly possible. I want to make fond memories together and enjoy the season. Whether we’ve got 8 weeks together or 8 days, I want them to all be celebrated. Have you gotten to do the things that you had planned with your family this summer yet? If not, it’s never too late to do them.
I think the beginning of August is a great time to take a moment and reflect on how the summer has been going so far. Are you spending time together? Or are you working too much? Have you taken any road trips yet? What about created a some family meals, or taken a few hikes together? Take a few minutes and jot down what you have done so far, then make another column and write down 5 things you want to do before school starts back up again.
Not sure what to put down? Here’s a few ideas for you:
5 Things you should do before school starts:
- Take a mini trip to the beach or lake
- Spend an afternoon hiking
- Pack a picnic and find a fun spot to hang out
- Pick some fresh fruits and/or vegetables
- Attend a state fair
With all of the outdoor adventures and upcoming school activities – after you’ve written your last minute bucket list, head to Target and stock up on the equipment and supplies you need to keep everyone happy and healthy. Items that are a must to keep in your cabinets and bag this time of year are:
- Ultra Strength BENGAY® Cream – Ultra Strength BENGAY® Cream is the strongest working BENGAY® and helps temporarily relief muscle pain in adults and children ages 12 and older.*
- Bug Spray
- Bottled water
- Extra Strength TYLENOL® – It’s the #1 Doctor recommended brand of pain reliever. It helps you get back into doing the things you love, because it has a powerful relief of tension headaches, back pain, and more. It helps relieve minor aches and pains for adults and children 12 years and older. *
- Children’s MOTRIN® – I love using Children’s MOTRIN® for the kids. It temporarily reduces things like fever, and minor aches and pains due to headaches, toothaches, etc., and it lasts up to 8 hours. It’s for children ages 2-11* and comes in flavors like bubble gum, grape, and berry.
Everything can be found at your local Target.
What’s on your last minute bucket list? I would really like to hear them! Comment below and let me know! 🙂
Get positively prepared with the right pain relief for you and your family at Target.
*Use only as directed.