- Silly Zour Faces – On the count of three each pop a piece into your mouths and take a photo, then judge who has the best #ZoursFace.
- Slug Bug games – Remember this game? My kids love it.
- I spy – …with my little eyes… it’s a classic game that can turn silly very fast when you put three kids in one car.
- Dance parties in our seats – We like to switch stations and find the best songs to rock out too in our seats. I’m not sure what Wayne thinks of this while he’s trying to drive, but hey – the kids aren’t fighting! 🙂
- Funny feet photos – Don’t ask me why – but I always end up with some ‘pedicure’ photo from every road trip! If you’re kids have their own camera or you have one they can borrow, toss one in the back seat and let them
take their own silly road trip photos. You can go through and delete all but the very best later.
What kinds of silly things do you do to keep the kids entertained in the car? Please tell me I’m not the only one doing the disco in the car. 😉
Thanks #CollectiveBias for making our road trip a little more exciting!