- Melt the chocolate chips over a double broiler and keep
- In a large bowl mix the peanut butter, oats, and cocoa mix
in a bowl until combined.
- Knead in the flour into the mixture.
- Cut the Snickers Bars into two pieces.
- Roll the peanut butter mixture by hand, and place a Snickers
piece in middle.
- Dip the peanut butter balls into the melted chocolate and
cool on a sheet of parchment paper.
*Tip*: You can form the peanut butter balls into football shapes and top with melted white chocolate for even more game day fun!
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs and butter in a large bowl.
Press into the bottom of a spring form pan and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric
mixer. Add in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the sugar, vanilla, and sour
- Layer skittles in the bottom of the pan, on top of the
crust. Pour in the cheesecake mixture until the Skittles are covered and then
add one more layer of skittles. Pour remaining cheesecake batter on top and
bake in a 350 degrees oven for 45 minutes.
- Place ¼ cup of the milk and Starbursts into a double broiler
and melt over medium heat, stirring continuously. The Starbursts will break
down and liquefy – but there will be some small pieces remaining (that’s ok!).
- In a blender, add the remaining ½ cup of milk and 3 cups of
vanilla bean ice cream. Pour in the Starburst mixture. Blend until combined and
pour into three glasses. Top with whipped cream and diced Starburst pieces for
a garnish. Serve immediately.