3. Use efficient products: I know one of the main ways I save some time on house cleaning is by using products that do the job right the first time. There are certain cleaners that I will not buy any other brand for because I know that certain ones do a better job than others, thus saving me time from not having to clean it so often, or again. The Finish products like I mentioned earlier are seriously like my favorite dishwasher cleaners, because they clean the dishes the first time, and I never find myself having to ‘re-run’ the dishwasher again.
What things do you stock up on during sports seasons? Here is a list of a few things I always keep extras of:
Thanks to #CollectiveBias and #WalgreensPaperless for letting me share my ideas with you!
- Silly Zour Faces – On the count of three each pop a piece into your mouths and take a photo, then judge who has the best #ZoursFace.
- Slug Bug games – Remember this game? My kids love it.
- I spy – …with my little eyes… it’s a classic game that can turn silly very fast when you put three kids in one car.
- Dance parties in our seats – We like to switch stations and find the best songs to rock out too in our seats. I’m not sure what Wayne thinks of this while he’s trying to drive, but hey – the kids aren’t fighting! 🙂
- Funny feet photos – Don’t ask me why – but I always end up with some ‘pedicure’ photo from every road trip! If you’re kids have their own camera or you have one they can borrow, toss one in the back seat and let them
take their own silly road trip photos. You can go through and delete all but the very best later.
What kinds of silly things do you do to keep the kids entertained in the car? Please tell me I’m not the only one doing the disco in the car. 😉
Thanks #CollectiveBias for making our road trip a little more exciting!
- Candles and a lighter
- Hand sanitizer
- A couple treats and snacks
- A special game
- Deck of cards
- Markers / Pencils
- Glow sticks
- Back up cell phone boost charger
- Buy and install a new screen door
- Build a raised garden (hint – this one will be on the blog soon!)
- Stain the fence and decks
- Tile the bathrooms and repaint the walls
- Clean the bedroom carpets
- Repaint the house
- Fix our garage door – so it will actually work!
- Clean the garage and organize it
- Finish building the play structure for the kids
- SOMEDAY lay hardwood flooring down
- Create a chalkboard wall that I can hang on our fence for the kids
- Mulch the yard