I consider myself a pretty lucky lady. Not only do I get to attend all of my children’s events and do most of my work from home, but I also get the opportunity to go to special media events where I can learn about the latest and greatest things.
- Candles and a lighter
- Hand sanitizer
- A couple treats and snacks
- A special game
- Deck of cards
- Markers / Pencils
- Glow sticks
- Back up cell phone boost charger
We then purchased 8 2x4x12’s and 8 2x4x8’s and the guys at the store were kind enough to cut the 8 footers down to 5 feet for us, which saved us a bunch of time. We already had the screws to assemble the frame, but I did buy some chicken wire to keep all of the random bunnies we seem to have away.
After day one I came in, cleaned up and sat down exhausted. I don’t normally watch too much television, but I do surf the internet probably more than I should, and I remembered I had an Amazon gift card burning a hole in my online pocket, so I did a little late night shopping and stocked up on Tom’s Deodorant – since I have that long DIY list that’s going to be forcing me to work in the heat a lot.
- Buy and install a new screen door
- Build a raised garden (hint – this one will be on the blog soon!)
- Stain the fence and decks
- Tile the bathrooms and repaint the walls
- Clean the bedroom carpets
- Repaint the house
- Fix our garage door – so it will actually work!
- Clean the garage and organize it
- Finish building the play structure for the kids
- SOMEDAY lay hardwood flooring down
- Create a chalkboard wall that I can hang on our fence for the kids
- Mulch the yard
I am now in countdown mode for the last day of school and summer to officially begin! Noah’s preschool graduation (his participation) was so cute last night (I’ll share pictures soon!) and then the girls will officially be on break June 11th!