Hey everyone! I’m sure you’ve heard me talk about Feast Portland just a time or two over the past few years. 😉 It’s only the best food festival that I’ve ever attended. You can read more about the story behind Feast here, as well as some photos from my prior attendance here.
If you know anything about Feast you know that almost everything sold out – pretty darn quickly, which is wonderful for the festival and bad if you are like myself and didn’t buy tickets right away. This year I will be attending the Grand Tasting, a couple of classes, and Brunch Village. If you are looking for something fun to do this Friday afternoon (Sept 15th) The Grand Tasting Presented by New Seasons has tickets available!
About The Grand Tasting
The Grand Tasting is located at Pioneer Square and has over 80 vendors there – including amazing chefs, bakers, cheese makers, brewers, vinters and more. When you attend you get the opportunity to taste all of the wonderful things these artisans offer. What I’m really excited about is how much of the town I live in is represented, including:
which are all located in Dayton, Oregon. Of course there are a lot of other great wineries from the Yamhill County that will be there too, like:
- Adelsheim Vineyard, (Newberg, OR)
- Alit Wines, (Dundee, OR)
- Anne Amie Vineyards, (Carlton, OR)
- Artisanal Wine Cellars, (Newberg, OR)
- Brooks Wines, (Amity, OR)
- Chehalem Winery, (Newberg, OR)
- Domaine Drouhin Oregon, (Dundee, OR)
- Elizabeth Chambers Cellar, (McMinnville, OR)
- Erath, (Dundee, OR)
- Goodfellow Family Cellars, (McMinnville, OR)
- Hazelfern Cellars, (Newberg, OR)
- Hyland Estates, (Dundee, OR)
- Lemelson Vineyards, (Carlton, OR)
- Soter Vineyards, (Carlton, OR)
- Westmount Wine, (Willamette Valley, OR)
- WillaKenzie Estate, (Yamhill, OR)
So, if you’re looking for an excuse to drink some delicious wine + beer, and nosh on some dang good food on a Friday afternoon grab a ticket while there’s a few left.
Disclosure: I was given a blogger past to some Feast events in exchange for this post. All opinions are, as always, my own.