- · Water bottles – Because it’s always good to have water with you.
- · Protein bars // dried fruit // nuts – Because kids will always be looking for a snack – make sure whatever you keep in the car won’t melt –No chocolate!! Keep it minimal with lots of nuts and dried fruit that can last longer.
- · Hand sanitizer – Because everyone needs to sanitize after snacks or adventures.
- · Hand wipes – You will need them. I promise.
- · Activity books – So you don’t hear those dreaded ‘I’m bored’ words.
- · Colored markers + paper – Again, got to keep the kids entertained. Just make sure they are washable markers, or use crayons or colored pencils.
- · Sunglasses – I never forget to bring my glasses along, but the kids frequently do. Or one of them loses a pair. Keep some backups in the car.
- Bandages – Just in case.
- · Bubbles – Not for in the car, but for extra outdoor fun.
- · Outdoor toys – Again, something fun to have for a family game if you decide to go to a park or the beach.
- · Jump Rope – A jump rope is a must! Take it out and let them get some energy out!
available in Ebony/Saddle Up interior color.
Department of Transportation’s New Car Assessment Program. (www.SaferCar.gov) .